Automatic Rotary Vial Washing Machine
Harsiddh Sterilepack offers the best-quality Rotary Vial Washing Machine complying with the cGMP standards. With this particular equipment, you will receive an amazing output capacity of producing 240 vials in a minute. All the contact parts, wash media, and internal container surfaces are manufactured from AISI 316L-grade Stainless Steel. The product offers thorough washing for your vials with 3-air and 3-water washes. And this particular tool provides suitable washing for 2ml to 100ml ampoules and vials.
A unique benefit of the equipment is that it is customizable according to your washing requirements. With as many as three 25-liter tanks, this washing device features separate washing zones. Each of these washing zones has independent circuits that offer the perfect flexibility of operation. Because of this particular characteristic, operators are capable of avoiding contamination while washing. Almost all the welding joints and finishes are treated and processed in compliance with the cGMP standards. And this washing tool also operates via the in-feed of ampoules. The device also offers easy height adjustments from 900 to 950mm. Our machines have CE certifications.
With rotary vial washing machine, operators will have the opportunity of performing external washes. Six distinguished washing stations ensure complete and optimum washing for several vials and ampoules through a unique process.
- Complete cGMP Model
- Higher production output capacity of 120 &240 Vials per Minute
- All contact parts with the internal surface of Container and the wash media are made from AISI 316L Stainless Steel.
- Other parts are made from engineering plastic, FDA approved or AISI SS 304 Stainless Steel.
- All finishes, welding joints are processed, treated & equipment selected in accordance with cGMP standards.
- The machine provides 3 water washes & 3 Air washes.
- Complete flexibility with the user for the washing cycle.
- Suitable for 2ml to 100ml Glass Vials.
- Washing sequence can be made as per customerÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s requirements.
- 3 Pumps and 3 Tanks of 25 liters each.
- Each washing zone with an independent circuit to avoid contamination.
- Infeed and Exit of Ampoules/Vials.