Liquid Vial Injection Filling Machine
Harsiddh Sterilepack is reputed for providing small, easy to use, economical and high quality vial filling and stoppering machines. Our six head filling and sealing machine is specially designed to cater for all pharmaceutical, R&D and other chemical filling of sterile vials. The equipment handles vials ranging in various capacities. Our Vial Liquid Filling with Rubber Stoppering Machine has CE certification.
The machine fills liquid into the vial and then adds a rubber stopper. The device receives sterile vials that pass through a conveyor belt and then a star wheel that holds vials in position when filling. Special sensors are mounted to ensure that no vial, no filling condition is achieved. The filling process is achieved through the syringes and nozzles. After completion of the filling process, the star wheel exit mechanism delivers the six vials to the vibratory rubber stoppering system via a conveyor for sealing and finally exits vials after sealing.
The contact parts are manufactured using corrosion free stainless steel SS 316 and made according to cGMP specifications. Piston pumps are used during filling and the volume can be adjusted by altering the stroke length. Syringes have non-return valve to ensure that the sucking and delivery process have no volume variation.
Liquid Vial Filling With Rubber Stoppering Machine is compact and free of vibrations. It uses a single synchronized motor to drive all units in tandem and ensure smooth operation. The stopper and vials can be heated and cleaned through pre and post nitrogen flushing system.
- Suitable for 02ml to 100ml Glass Vials.
- Pre & Post nitrogen flushing unit.
- In feed & Out feed turn table (Un-scrambler and Scrambler).
- Unit consist of in feed of vials, nitrogen flushing, liquid filling, rubber stoppering and out feed of vials (monoblock model).
- Piston pump filling (Volumetric).
- High filling accuracy.
- Diving nozzle systems for foam free filling.
- Suitable for 13mm, 20mm, 28mm and 32mm rubber stopper size.
- Contact parts prepared from AISI 316 material.
- Digital counter arrangement for filled vials (optional).
- No Vial No Filling machine stop systems.
- No Vial No Stopper machine stop systems.
- Synchronized speed of turn table, conveyor and filling pump drive.
- Suitable for glass as well as plastic vials filling and stoppering.
- Protection clutch mounted in case of overcrowding.
- Linear left to right direction.
- On line mechanism.