Online Six Head Ampoule Filling Machine
Harsiddh Eight Head Ampoule Filling and Sealing Machine as the name suggests equipped with eight head to fill injection liquids in 1ml to 10ml open mouth glass ampoules; having increased filling capacity from 0.5ml to 10ml in single dose. The machine parts are made of high quality Stainless Steel for long lasting operations with low maintenance. The machine is designed at Harsiddh for maximum output of 80 to 225 ampoules per minute based on the size. It uses the mixture of LPG and Oxygen for sealing process. Pre & Post Nitrogen Purging is available with Pre heating.
All drives of heavy structured compact unit are synchronized with single motor. The unit is assembled with cassette magazine, smooth ampoule revolving unit, pre-heating unit, flow meters, variable frequency drive, vertical tray collection, pre-warming station and other parts. It follows No Ampoule No Filling function and minimum change over parts from 0.5ml to 10ml ampoule size. The entire unit defined in a very flexible way for easy maintenance and full accessibility. Compact cGMP model offered by us is highly demanded in Pharmaceutical and other filling industries.
ampoule Filler & ampoule Sealer is constantly evolved in our in-house research lab for better performance at all production stages. We also provide all possible industry specific customization as on required at client end.
- Compact and heavy structure .
- Contact parts made from Stainless Steel AISI 316L.
- Ampoule transfer through cam mechanism system avoid no vibration.
- Non-contact parts made from Stainless Steel AISI 304, Mild Steel, Brass etc.
- Dosing Syringes/pumps and Filling Needles made of Stainless Steel AISI 316.
- All drives of the unit synchronized with Single motor.
- Pre & Post nitrogen flushing unit.
- Cassette magazine for ampoules drop out.
- Extra smooth ampoule revolving unit at the sealing station.
- Pre-Heating unit for thick glass ampoules.
- Easy regulation of oxygen, LPG and nitrogen gas with flow meters.
- No wastage of expensive liquids with No Ampoule No Filling feature.
- Easy regulation of speed with variable frequency drive.
- Vertical tray collection unit duly filled and sealed ampoules.
- PLC with touch screen HMI (Optional).
- Servo Based Filling Systems (Optional).
- Peristaltic Pumps for high accuracy of fill the costly liquids (On customer request).
- VFD drive for easy speed regulating (delta make).
- blower for blowing the flame heat outside of sterile room.
- Stainless Steel west tips collector at the bottom side of machine