Double Wheel Sterile Dry Powder Filling Machine
Harsiddh engineering Co. provides manufacturers a large variety of powder filling machines that caters for different manufacturers preferences and production environment. The double wheel injectable dry powder filling machine offers superior throughput as compared to the single wheel type. This machine is able to fill 80 -220 vials every minute and hence suitable for high production packaging centers. They have a filling accuracy of 99% (+ 1 %). To boost production rates, save packaging space and reduce cost; these machines are equipped with a rubber stoppering unit which fixes a rubber stopper on the vials.
The machine dispenses sterilized powder through a set of two powder hoppers that are vibrated by mechanical agitators. Each wheel has a piston used to meter the powder being feed to vacuum space between the hopper and piston as well as a doctor blade to scrap off excess powder.
The machine is made to cGMP model with CE certification and is compact, durable and ensures aseptic filling conditions. The equipment has superior control system implementing features such as no vial no filling detecting jam condition, stopping machine in case of no stopper or powder, automatic counting of the vials as well as special AC voltage and current control. The machine uses a single, energy efficient, high performance 3 phase motor rated 3 horsepower to drive other systems using special imported gears.
- Compact cGMP model.
- No Vial No Filling system.
- Multiple Dosing Systems.
- Injectable filling with accuracy of ± 1% of uniform density Injectable powder can be ensured by setting the depth of piston in the port of powder wheel.
- Built-in Rubber Stoppering Unit saves lot of space in the Sterile Area & reduces the length of Laminar Air Flow (LAF).
- All motors are provided with appropriate contactors and relays for the protection against any Overload or jamming.
- Rotary turn table attached with the machine for automatic in feed of vial on conveyor.
- Safety clutch system to avoid Vial breakage.
- Variable A.C. Frequency Drive for speed adjustment.
- All parts and assemblies coming in contact with powder and rubber stopper are made of S.S.316 and easily removable for required Autoclaving/ Sterilization.
- S.S. square pipe frame structure to avoid any vibration with adjustable screws to adjust conveyor height as per out feed of sterilizing tunnel.
- All driving is through High quality imported Gear motor for better machine performance without vibration.
- Imported Gear Motor for Main drive, in feed and out feed turn tables.
- It is a compact and vibration resistant model.
- To avoid the usage of expensive powder, No Vial No Filling principle is followed.
- To secure against the overload, the machine is configured with electric motors with specific contractors and relays.
- All the components are made with AISI SS.316.
- Imported gear motor for the in feed and out feed procedure.
- Whole machine is surrounded by specifically made protection cabinet.