Six Head Closed Ampoule Opening Filling Sealing Machine
Harsiddh Six head closed ampoule filler and sealer is a machine with unique design and empowered to open the closed ampoules for filling and sealing. The machine is highly demanded in various industries like in Pharmaceutical companies, chemicals and cosmetics manufacturing units. The device is also known as Ampoule Drawing, Filling and Closing Equipment as well Closed Neck Ampoule Filler and Sealer. Our ampoule filling & sealing machines have CE certifications.
Our research engineers have made it efficient for bulk production to process 80 to 150 ampoules per minute based on the size. The high quality Stainless steel is used in various parts for long lasting and to avoid corrosion. It is fully equipped with all features for D Type Glass ampoule filling capacity ranges from 0.5ml to 10ml in single doze. The compact cGMP model featured with No Ampoule No Filling system to avoid the wastage of precious material as well accurate filling. Operational Stages:
D Type ampoules are to be sterilized first and set in the tray to load into hoper. The cassette will move the ampoules on eccentric rack and rotate the ampoules. The gaseous pressure heat up the ampoules and open up and executed with pre-gassing, filling post gassing and sealing can be achieved. The final end product ready ampoules can be collected from SS tray without any contamination.
- Compact and heavy structure .
- Contact parts made from Stainless Steel AISI 316L.
- Ampoule transfer through cam mechanism system avoid no vibration.
- Non-contact parts made from Stainless Steel AISI 304, Mild Steel, Brass etc.
- Dosing Syringes/pumps and Filling Needles made of Stainless Steel AISI 316.
- All drives of the unit synchronized with Single motor.
- Pre & Post nitrogen flushing unit.
- Cassette magazine for ampoules drop out.
- Extra smooth ampoule revolving unit at the sealing station.
- Pre-Heating unit for thick glass ampoules.
- Easy regulation of oxygen, LPG and nitrogen gas with flow meters.
- No wastage of expensive liquids with No Ampoule No Filling feature.
- Easy regulation of speed with variable frequency drive.
- Vertical tray collection unit duly filled and sealed ampoules.
- PLC with touch screen HMI (Optional).
- Servo Based Filling Systems (Optional).
- Peristaltic Pumps for high accuracy of fill the costly liquids (On customer request).
- VFD drive for easy speed regulating (delta make).
- blower for blowing the flame heat outside of sterile room.
- Stainless Steel west tips collector at the bottom side of machine.